This is for all my people that are too tired to cook but want a wholesome, healthy meal. This only requires ONE SHEET PAN for the ENTIRE meal! Can I get an amen?!
1.25 lb natural, antibiotic-free pork loin
1 lb brussels sprouts
1 lb assorted baby potatoes
1/2 sweet onion, sliced thinly
1/2 Gala apple, sliced thinly
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp Grey Poupon dijon mustard
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 tsp chili powder
salt and pepper
- Grease a large sheet pan or pyrex dish and place sliced onions on the bottom. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make 1/2 inch incisions in the top of the pork loin and place apple slices inside. Set on top of the onions in the middle of the pan.
- Combine the Grey Poupon with the honey. Spread on top of the pork loin.
- Clean the potatoes and brussels sprouts. Place in the sheet pan or pyrex and drizzle with olive oil.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes brussels sprouts. Sprinkle oregano, basil, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper over vegetables.
- Put the sheet or pyrex in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are roasted and pork loin is just slightly pink inside.