Cover 3 is a neighborhood restaurant and bar that’s been in the Brentwood area for the past 9 years. As restaurants and food trends come and go, Cover 3 has stayed true to itself and has brought some of the best food to the scene. They’re my favourite stop for game day eats and treats. Here are some of my fave menu items:
- Seared Ahi Tuna with udon noodles and snap pea salad with Maui onion vinaigrette.
- Greek Island Calamari with crispy artichokes, arugula, feta, heirloom tomatoes and Greek vinaigrette with spicy remoulade.
- Green Chile Beef Nachos with queso, pepper jack, pico, black beans and avocado.
- Jerk Wings with spicy dry rubbed wings and buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Meatball Sliders with classic style meatballs, marinara, mozzarella and fresh basil with parmesan french fries.
If that wasn’t enough, on Wednesday nights you can get half off any bottle of wine! Plus they have fancier eats like this Blackened Snapper with Fresh Blue Crab and roasted tomato-garlic sauce, topped with fresh lump crab, heirloom tomatoes and a spinach salad. Don’t forget dessert! Their house made brownie is indulgent and divine – it’s topped with vanilla bean ice cream, homemade chocolate and caramel sauces and candied walnuts.
Cover 3 has multiple locations around town – if you haven’t already stopped by, you need to visit ASAP!